Pork Ribs N RiceFrom craftyazgirl 7 years ago
- 2 to 2 1/2 lbs. country-style pork ribs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive shopping list
- 1 small onion,sliced shopping list
- 1 small green pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz.) whole tomatoes shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ribs in oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 30 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Remove ribs and set aside.Keep warm.
- Pour off all but 1 tablespoon drippings from pan. Add onion, green pepper,and garlic. Saute over medium heat until tender.
- Add tomatoes and broth. bring to a boil. Stir in rice, Italian seasonings and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place ribs over rice. Sprinkle with more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Cover and simmer for 45 to 50 minutes or until rice and ribs are done.