Strawberry, Melon & Avocado SaladFrom kennadlovley 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar or red-wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 4 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 1 small avocado (4-5 ounces), peeled, pitted and cut into 16 slices shopping list
- 16 thin slices cantaloupe (about 1/2 small cantaloupe), rind removed shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups hulled strawberries, sliced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted (see Tip) shopping list
- Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/strawberry-melon-and-avocado-salad-541/#ixzz1Q1DUXEhk shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Whisk honey, vinegar, mint, pepper and salt in a small bowl.
- 2. Divide spinach among 4 salad plates. Arrange alternating slices of avocado and cantaloupe in a fan on top of the spinach. Top each salad with strawberries, drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Tip: To toast sesame seeds, heat a small dry skillet over low heat. Add sesame seeds and stir constantly until golden and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Transfer to a small bowl and let cool.
- Read more: http://www.kitchendaily.com/recipe/strawberry-melon-and-avocado-salad-541/#ixzz1Q1DdaLA4
The Cookkennadlovley Portland, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!