Buffalos Cafe Blue Cheese Dip And StixFrom radd 4 years ago
- 1 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 Teaspoon Yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 Teaspoon poppy seeds shopping list
- 3/4 Teaspoon black pepper Coarse shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon + 1 Teaspoon Worcestershire shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cup Real Mayo shopping list
- 5 oz Danish blue cheese shopping list
- 1 Head of celery shopping list
- 1 Bundle of carrots shopping list
How to make it
- First mix all except Mayo and blue cheese. Then use a electric mixer to blend(Low) it for about 1 minute. Then I add the Mayo and blend again(Low) with the electric mixer for another minute. Now Add the Blue Cheese and using the electric mixer mix again(Low) for 1-3 minutes. The longer you do it the more blue cheesy it taste. I feel a little less then 2 minutes is perfect. It keeps alot of chunks of the blue cheese and adds diversity to the taste.
- This goes great with Celery and carrot sticks as well as Hot Wings. This will render about 27 ounces of Blue Cheese Dressing / Dip.