Spinach & Chickpea Coconut CurryFrom doreenfish 3 years ago
- 2 c canned chickpeas, rinsed well and drained shopping list
- 1 can(s) 28 oz diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 md potatoes, peeled , diced and parboiled shopping list
- 3 c baby spinach shopping list
- 5 whole cloves....was out so used a pinch of ground cloves shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp turmeric, ground shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp curry powder shopping list
- 5 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 can(s) 15 oz coconut milk. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together all of the above ingredients, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer 30 mins.
- Serve over steamed jasmine rice.
- So yummy!!
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!