Honey Almond PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 pie crust shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon almond extract divided shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds toasted shopping list
- 1 cup whipping cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Using a whisk lightly beat eggs until just mixed.
- Stir in granulated sugar, corn syrup, melted butter, honey and 1/4 teaspoon of the almond extract.
- Mix well then stir in almonds.
- Pour filling into pie crust and bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
- Cool on rack.
- Whip cream, powdered sugar and remaining extracts until soft peaks form.
- Serve with pie.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating6 people
nice dear, lovely post.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I love almonds. I came across this last night and wasted no time in making it. This is FABULOUS! It has the texture and appearance, somewhat, of pecan pie, super easy, not time consuming, and most importantly, absolutely delicious. The whipped cream ...moreanitzy in columbus loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!