Undercover Vegetable RiceFrom essentialingredients 3 years ago
- 3 cups cooked rice (I used 1 cup rice – 2 cups water, which generally should come out to 3 cups cooked rice, but honestly, I didn’t measure) shopping list
- 2-3 laughing cow swiss cheese wedges (I used 3) shopping list
- ½ cup carrot puree shopping list
- ½ cup butternut squash puree shopping list
- ½ tspn granulated garlic (or to your taste) shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- dried oregano & thyme to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Add the cheese wedges and both purees to the cooked rice while still hot, stirring to fully incorporate and melt the cheese.
- Add seasonings, stirring to incorporate, tasting and adjusting to your flavor preference.
- Enjoy as a side dish or add some meat and make it a main dish!
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!