Stuffed Pepper SoupFrom Noms 2 years ago
- 1lb ground beef; seasoned, browned and drained shopping list
- 1/2 of a medium onion diced shopping list
- 2 green bell peppers chopped in nicely sized chunks shopping list
- 1 15oz can of plain tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 15oz can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup of rice shopping list
- 1 1/4 cup of beef broth OR water shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove; chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp of salt shopping list
- 2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp of italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 tbsp of brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Season the ground beef and brown it in a skillet and drain.
- Add all of the above ingredients above in a large dutch-oven or any 5 quart pot.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Reduce the heat, cover and simmer for at least 1 hour.
- Allow to cool for 5-10 min and then serve with a hearty garlic bread!
The CookNoms Cleveland, OH
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!