Slow Cooked Pulled PorkFrom gonenuts72 2 years ago
- 1Tbsp oil shopping list
- 2 chopped onions shopping list
- 3 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1Tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 12 oz bottle Heinz Chili Sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1Tbsp worcestershire shopping list
- 3 LB. pork shoulder shopping list
How to make it
- Saute the onions in oil until soft. Add garlic, chili powder and pepper and cook another minute or so. Add chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and worcestershire sauce. heat until boiling stirring constantly.
- Pour sauce into crockpot. Add roast. Turn roast so to cover it with the sauce. Cover and cook on high for 6 hrs or on low for 12. Shred the meat with a pair of forks and simmer just a little longer to absorb juices into the shredded pork.
- This is great served on a bakery roll or a soft shell tortilla. Top with CREAMY COLESLAW and oh man is this yummy :)
The Cookgonenuts72 EC County, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!