Chocolate BrowniesFrom coconut 10 years ago
- 3/4 c. of cocoa powder shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 c.of shortening shopping list
- 2 1/4 c. of sugar shopping list
- 1 c. of chopped walnuts or pecans shopping list
- 1 tsp. of vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. of flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. of baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Next you need to butter a 9x13" pan.
- Then ,elt shortening in a large pan over low flame, then stir in cocoa.
- Now remove from heat.
- Take sugar and vanilla mix in then mix in eggs one at a time.
- Take remaining ingredients stirring in then stir in nuts.
- Let this bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool. Cut squares
People Who Like This Dish 22
The Cookcoconut Pensacola, FL
The Rating6 people
Hi! I already tried this one and it's very chewy. I like it! Thanks for this recipe. It's very easy and yummy too. :)ktin in Davao City loved it
i made this, and it tasted delicious!0 in bath loved it
soooooooooo nice :)makaiyah21 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!