Marinated-fish KebabsFrom mikku 5 years ago
- 500g frozen or fresh white fish fillet, cubed shopping list
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce/Soya sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tbsp water shopping list
- 1 minced garlic clove shopping list
- 1/8 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp ginger powder shopping list
- 1/8tsp coriander powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder(optional) shopping list
- 1 green pepper cubed shopping list
- 1/2 small pineapple cut shopping list
- 1 green onion chopped shopping list
- Bamboo skewers( soak it in cold water for 30min) shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw fish, if frozen and cut into 1cm thick cubes.
- For marinade, stir all the liquids, spices and garlic together and pour over the fish. Cover and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, soak the skewer in cold water for 10min, to avoid it from burning. Adjust the fish, pinneapple and green pepper in the bambo skewer and drain.
- Place the kebabs in large flat pan, greased with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes, while turning the stick in between.
- Serve it with Fried mixed vegetable white rice and sprinkle some green onion on top( not neccessary).
The Cookmikku Jeddah, Jeddah
- Not added to any groups yet!