Baby Bella Tofu Stir-fry With Oyster SauceFrom gkwillow 5 years ago
- 1 pkg (18 oz) firm tofu, cubed shopping list
- 1 pkg (8 oz) baby bella mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets shopping list
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oyster sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons white wine shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the tofu and squeeze out excess moisture by wrapping in paper towel. Fry in 1 tablespoon olive oil until golden. Remove from skillet.
- Saute the mushrooms and broccoli (I blanched the broccoli several minutes in boiling water prior to adding to the skillet.)
- Return the tofu to the skillet.
- In a small bowl, mix together the soy, oyster sauce, sugar, and wine. Pour over the stir fry until everything is mixed and evenly coated.
- Taste and add more soy sauce if desired. Serve hot as-is or over rice.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!