Magic Peanut Butter Premier White Bars (pie)From sandygalesmith 3 years ago
- 2 cups (4 sticks) butter or margarine, softened and 2 sticks melted shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 can (5 oz) milk shopping list
- 1 cup flaked coconut shopping list
- 1 bag (10 oz) reese's peanut butter chips shopping list
- 1 bag (12 oz) toll house nestle's premier white morsels shopping list
- 2 packages graham crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt 2 sticks of butter or margarine in an 9x13 inch pan.Take 2 packages of graham crackers and crush them fine.Add the crumbs to the pan.
- In a bowl add 2 softened butters or margarine, sugar, brown sugar and eggs into a bowl and beat well.Add the flour, baking soda, vanilla, milk, coconut, peanut butter chips and white morels and mix well.
- Pour the dough over the graham cracker crumbs and sprinkle enough coconut over the top of the dough.Bake for 30 to 60 minutes or till it doesn't look doughie.
- Could do it as an pie if you don't want to do it as bars.