Harvest Apple Bundt CakeFrom jlv1023 2 years ago
- 4 medium apples, peeled, cored and finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup sugar (or sugar substitute) shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 6 egg whites beaten till soft peaks form shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar (or substitute) shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 3/4 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl add: sugar, flour, cinnamon & baking powder and set aside.
- Beat egg whites till soft peaks form then slowly add in 1/2 cup sugar.
- Slowly then add: applesauce and vanilla.
- Slowly beat in flour mixture
- Fold in egg white mixture.
- Fold in walnuts, raisin, cranberries and apples.
- Pour into a sprayed bundt pan.
- Bake 1 hour or till knife inserted into center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cook in pan 10-15 minutes
- Invert onto a plate.
- Sprinkle with confectioners sugar is you wish.
- Cut into 1/2" slices to be heathly!!!!
The Cookjlv1023 Plymouth, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!