Swiss Pork And MushroomsFrom DetroitTokyo 2 years ago
- 1 lb thin boneless pork loin chops sliced into strips shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 onion, diced shopping list
- 8 oz. baby bella or button mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- salt & pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Season pork with salt & pepper and cook for about a minute on each side, transferring to a plate using a slotted spoon. Add onion to pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes, stirring. Add garlic and season all with salt & pepper. Cook until most of the liquid is gone. Return pork to the skillet. Stir in sour cream and stock. Cook, without boiling, for about 2-3 minutes until heated through. Add lemon juice and mix well. Sprinkle with parsley when serving.
The CookDetroitTokyo Detroit, MI
- Not added to any groups yet!