Apricot and peanut butter sliceFrom hooch 8 years ago
- 1 pkt good plain biscuits like superwines shopping list
- 3/4 c crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 c dried apricots shopping list
- 3/4 c desicated coconut shopping list
- 1/2 c condensed milk shopping list
- 200g butter shopping list
- grated rind of 2 oranges shopping list
- icing: shopping list
- 1 c icing sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbsp orange juice shopping list
How to make it
- crush the biscuits finely in a food processor and place into a bowl.
- add the peanut butter, apricots, coconut, condensed milk, butter and grated orange rind and stir until evenly mixed.
- pressinto a slice tin lined with baking paper, refridegerate for 2 hours or until firm, ice then cut into slices
- stir the icing and orange juice together til smooth..
- arnish with a little orange rind.
The Cookhooch New Zealand, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!