Fruit & Cream: A Creamy Fruit DessertFrom ambus 4 years ago
- 200 ml whipping cream shopping list
- 3 - 4 tbsp. powdered sugar ( according to taste, you can also use honey ) shopping list
- mango essence, few drops shopping list
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 peaches, diced shopping list
- 3 bananas, sliced shopping list
- nuts, chopped ( optional ) shopping list
- Prepared jelly cubes ( optional ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix whipping cream, sugar & mango essence.
- Gently fold in the fruits, nuts & jelly cubes.Cover and chill for at least an hour.
- Garnish with fruit slices & serve.
- Note :
- Use the amount of fruit according to your liking. If you like more fruit than cream, add more fruit.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cooking With Kids276 members
Fruit Desert40 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Anything Goes287 members
FROM SCRATCH147 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
Family Favorites141 members
Fun Food For Kids58 members
Our Daily Dinner850 members