Blackberry CakeFrom pleclare 3 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425'
- Combine sugar and butter in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs.
- Combine buttermilk and baking soda in small bowl and stir to dissolve baking soda.
- Add blackberries,buttermilk mixture,cinnamon and cloves to sugar mixture and mix well. Add flour and mix well.
- Spoon mixture into 12x8" baking pan. Bake till cake starts to pull from sides of pan,about 17-20 mins;do not overbake.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
- Not added to any groups yet!