Stir Fried Spicy Fettuccine With Shrimp (pasta Pad Kaprow Koong)From tanwiratchada 3 years ago
- 1 pack of uncooked fettuccine shopping list
- 5-10 shrimp, peeled and devinned shopping list
- ½ cup long bean cut 1 cm length shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp crushed chili shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- ½ cup holy basil shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Heat water in a pot over medium-high heat, add salt and oil.
- 2. When water is boiling add pasta and cook according to the package directions. When pasta is well done, turn of the stove and drain.
- 3. Heat oil in a wok add garlic and crushed chili and stir for 1 minute.
- 4. Add shrimp, long bean, soy sauce, fish sauce, oyster sauce and continue stir for other 1 minute.
- 5. Add pasta and still continue stir for other 1 minute or until mixed well.
- 6. Add holy basil stir and turn off the stove.
- 7. Place pasta into serving plate and serve immediately.
- Note: This recipe you can use any pasta.
The Cooktanwiratchada Bangkok, TH
- Not added to any groups yet!