"It Was In The Refrigerator" Chicken Stir FryFrom gkwillow 4 years ago
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and sliced shopping list
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then in half-moons shopping list
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped shopping list
- 4 large white mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (or to taste) shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion, mushrooms, and zucchini in olive oil. When crisp-tender, add oregano, basil, and garlic. Add cooked chicken.
- Combine broth and lemon juice and add to skillet. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Allow to simmer for a few minutes to blend flavors. Enjoy over rice.
The Cookgkwillow City, State
- Not added to any groups yet!