Fat-Free Low-Sugar Pumpkin PancakesFrom jo_jo_ba 9 years ago
- 1/3 c whole-wheat or buckwheat flour shopping list
- 2 tsp dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Splenda granular (or sugar) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup canned pure pumpkin (not pie filling) shopping list
- 2 tsp maple extract shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- boiling water, as needed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat non-stick pan over moderate.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add pumpkin and extracts, followed by enough boiling water to achieve a batter consistency.
- Spoon about 2 tbsp batter per pancake onto hot pan, brown on both sides.
- Serve hot with maple syrup or (my favourite) home-made cranberry-orange sauce!
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating3 people
i remeber when i first put pumpkin into my pancake batterseggchef in Ajax loved it
these smell good anything with pumkin is good in my bookseggchef in Ajax loved it
I made these on saturday for breakfast for my man and I and they were AMAZING, I fooled around with a bit of stuff but used the basic recipe and we loved them.kaufmal90 in Toronto loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Sweet Tooth447 members
Comfort Foods773 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits282 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members