Roast Potatoes- Greek StyleFrom TrishDish 3 years ago
- 5-6 peeled potatoes- cut in half shopping list
- 2 lemons shopping list
- 1/2 cup olive oil shopping list
- 5 tbsp mustard powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt (or to taste) shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp thyme or rosemary shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic shopping list
How to make it
- mix in a blender- garlic, mustard, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil
- transfer mixture to a baking dish.
- add oregano and rosemary or thyme
- place potatoes in mixture. place in refrigerator.
- marinate for 1 day
- bake at 350F for approx 1 hour
The CookTrishDish Vancouver, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!