Provincial Winemakers CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 5 oz silken tofu, pureed shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 8 packets stevia (or 3 tbsp sugar) shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup 18% (table) cream shopping list
- 1/2 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1/4 tsp almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup ground almonds shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- pinch sea salt shopping list
- Zest of 1 lemon shopping list
- 10 oz (about 2 cups) small, fresh wine-making grapes, with seeds - washed shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F, grease a 9" springform pan.
- Beat the tofu, sugar, stevia, butter, oil, cream and extracts until blended (I used my food processor for the whole recipe).
- Add the flours, ground almonds, baking powder, salt and zest. Set aside for 5 minutes.
- Stir grapes into the batter (keep a few for the top if you'd like).
- Bake 55 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes, then remove the side of the springform pan and cool completely.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Whole Foods142 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Sweet Suite159 members
Garden Harvest90 members
All Holidays135 members