Sofrito CubanoFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 25 cherry tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 2 green peppers, chopped shopping list
- 2 large onions, chopped shopping list
- 10 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 tsp of ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp of dried oregano shopping list
- 3/4 cup Sherry shopping list
- 4 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all the ingredients (except bay leaf, sherry and olive oil) in a blender.
- Sautee chopped mixture with bay leaf in oil until all vegetables are limp.
- Add Sherry and let simmer 15 minutes.
- Store, covered, in fridge.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget559 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Make Your Ingredients222 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group171 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables385 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members