Brandied Bbq ChickenFrom sm8085 3 years ago
- (450 grams) or 1 lb. of Boneless chicken breast (skinned) shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1 cup yoghurt shopping list
- lemon juice (from half of a lemon) shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of tomato puree shopping list
- 3 tbsp ginger-garlic paste shopping list
- 2 tsp. of coriander powder shopping list
- ½ tsp. of garam masala powder shopping list
- ¼ of a whole nutmeg (finely grated) shopping list
- ½ tsp. turmeric powder shopping list
- cooking oil/clarified butter shopping list
- ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder shopping list
- Generous Amount of brandy (1/3rd of a cup) shopping list
- lime chopped into wedges for garnishing shopping list
How to make it
- Take the yogurt, garlic cloves, ginger, onions, chili powder, coriander and brandy in a bowl and mix well.
- Cut the chicken into 1 inch cubes and add to marinade. Coat well, cover and chill overnight.
- Add salt when you're ready to make the chicken.
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees C/450 degrees F/Gas Mark 8. Line a roasting tin with aluminum foil.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers, leaving a ¼-inch gap between each piece .
- Place the skewers in the prepared roasting tin and brush with some of the remaining marinade. Cook in the center of the oven for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Take the tin out of the oven, turn the skewers over and brush the pieces of chicken with the remaining marinade. Return the tin to the oven and cook for another 6 to 8 minutes.
- garnish your chicken with rings of onions, tomatoes and wedges of lime.
- Serve hot!
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!