Tomato BisqueFrom taelsin 4 years ago
- 1 #10 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 #10 can diced tomatoes, or a similar product shopping list
- 1 qt. heavy cream shopping list
- 2 qt. water shopping list
- 1 tbs beef base shopping list
- 2 tbs vegtable base shopping list
- 2 tbs basil shopping list
- 1 tsp white pepper shopping list
- 1 tbs thyjme shopping list
- 1 tsp granulated garlic shopping list
- 1.5 tbs fresh garlic shopping list
- 2 tbs red pepper flake shopping list
- 2 C. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- blend all the spices together, in bottom of a pot large enough to hold all the liquidlike ingredients.
- Add a tablespoon or so of oil and saute for a minute or so, just long enough to smell the garlic.
- blend the bases into the water and add all the liquid ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- add the parmesan and bring the whole soup to heat and then done
The Cooktaelsin Monaca, PA
The Rating2 people
no apologies, I love the large recipes for large families and get together. Will be trying this real soon! Thank you!!!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I just made this much earlier today in my huge crockpot for a thicker soup
Just a few changes: I use a #10 can of plum tomatoes/liquid and crushed them up with my hands, used 1 qt of tomato sauce, 1 quart of water and 1 quart of cream yet with a...moremidgelet in Eastern loved it
Made this with a few alterations: used 3 28-oz cans crushed tomatoes, reduced water to 1 qt, reduced red pepper flake to 1 tbs, added 2 small finely diced onions (one red, one yellow). After initial serving (YUM!), filled, cooled and refrigerated 5 1...morePinikula in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!