Cinnamon Roasted Sweet PotatoesFrom stormy_ide_girl 3 years ago
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pinch freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pour the oil into a 9x13 inch baking dish, and place in the oven until hot, about 5 minutes.
- Add potatoes to the oiled dish, and bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, turning after 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, cinnamon, salt, and pepper.
- After the 20 minutes is up, remove the potatoes from the oven, and sprinkle with the brown sugar mixture. Stir to coat.
- Return to the oven, and roast for another 10 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and golden brown.
- Stir potatoes as necessary to allow them to brown evenly.
- Remove potatoes to paper towels to drain, then transfer to a serving dish, and sprinkle with lime juice.
The Cookstormy_ide_girl Virginia Beach, VA
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!