Chinese Scrambled Eggs With ShrimpFrom sm8085 5 years ago
- 3/4 pound raw shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil shopping list
- 8 eggs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped spring onions shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped garlic chives shopping list
- Chopped fresh cilantro leaves for garnish, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Cut shrimps into bite-size pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Put oil or butter in a large skillet, preferably nonstick or cast iron, and turn heat to medium. When hot, add shrimp. Cook, stirring, until shrimp is pink.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Turn heat to medium high and add eggs, spring onions and garlic chives.
- Cook, scraping pan with a rubber spatula. Fold eggs over themselves, breaking up curds. If mixture clumps, remove it from heat and stir, then return to heat.
- When eggs are creamy, adjust seasoning, garnish if you like and serve immediately.
The Cooksm8085 Nowhere, Us
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!