Shrimp With Xo SauceFrom joe1155 4 years ago
- 4 oz (100 gr) shelled, deveined shrimp shopping list
- 2 spring onions, white part, sliced shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, cut in cubes and blanched in salted water shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- salt to taste, ca.1/4 tsp shopping list
- 2 Tbsp peanut oil shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 Tbsp XO Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp rice wine shopping list
- 1 tsp light soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine sauce ingredients together. Set aside.
- Heat wok til it smokes. Add the oil and let it start smoking again. Add the shrimp and a pinch of slat. Let them sit in the wok for a minute.
- Add the garlic and spring onions and immediately start stirring everything around.
- Add the green pepper and stir-fry another minute or so.
- Add the sauce mixture and stir-fry for one more minute. Done.
- The photo was made right out of the wok, hence the steam.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!