Slow Cooker Berry CobblerFrom frankieanne 4 years ago
- 1 cup, plus 1/4 cup all purpose flour (divided) shopping list
- 2 Tbs, plus one cup sugar (divided) shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 egg, slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs canola oil or blended oil shopping list
- 1/8 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 cups blackberries (or other berries or a mixture of berries) shopping list
How to make it
- Spray the bottom of a 5 qt slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the cup of flour, 2 Tbs sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. In another bowl, combine the egg, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Spread batter evenly onto the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a bowl, combine the salt, the remaining one cup of sugar and the remaining 1/4 cup of flour. Add berries and toss to coat. Spread berries over batter. Cover and cook on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the cobbler comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookfrankieanne Somewhere, Else
- Not added to any groups yet!