Corned Beef Dip/spreadFrom chinablue 4 years ago
How to make it
- Stir softened cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth.
- Add ranch dressing mix and stir very well
- Crumble corned beef into mixture and stir, mixing well.
- Serve from a bowl, or can be shaped into a ball or log.
- This is a great make ahead dip and it gives the flavors time to mingle. Store in the fridge and remove a while before serving to allow for softening of the cream cheese. But it's great as soon as it's made! It can also be stretched a bit by adding another 8 0z pack of cream cheese. Really helpful if you've priced corned beef lately!
- This is best served at room temperature since it allows the cream cheese to remain soft to allow for dipping. Store unused portion in the fridge. I use it mainly as a dip, but it makes a great appetizer spread on thin lightly toasted slices of baguette or hearty crackers. You can top with sliced green or black olives, cherry tomato halves, or the topping of your choice. Great on bagels or hearty bread as a sandwich spread too!
The Cookchinablue 24747, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!