Roasted Garlic And White Cheddar Mashed PotatoesFrom chefmeow 1 year ago
How to make it
- Set the oven to 325 and place 3 garlic cloves in a small ramekin or aluminum foil.
- Don't peel the cloves or they'll develop a tough skin.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the cloves and place in the oven and roast for 15 minutes.
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil while you peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks.
- Add them to the boiling water and boil 15 minutes.
- Heat butter and cream over very low heat to melt the butter.
- Shred the cheese and mince the basil.
- Take the garlic out of oven and peel.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Mash the galric a bit with a fork.
- Place all ingredients in an oven proof bowl and add salt to taste.
- Using a potato masher quickly mix everything together until smooth.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!