Chocolate chip cookiesFrom ray3231 6 years ago
- 2 1/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 sticks of un-salted butter softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup Splenda shopping list
- 3/4 cup Splenda brown sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 to 2 cups of choclate chips shopping list
- 1 cup of walnuts or pecans or both shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Combine whole wheat flour , soda, salt in a small bowl. Mix together.
- 2) Beat butter, sugar, together then add vanilla and Eggs one at a time until well mixed. Add flour mixture until well blended, and chocolate chips and nuts.
- 3) Spoon onto a pam sprayed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown. 10 to 11 minutes.
The Cookray3231 Gadsden, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!