Awesome Chocolate M&M Nutella CookiesFrom grecogirl 1 year ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon hazelnut extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup nutella shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup of M&Ms shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa. In a medium bowl add the butter and sugars and beat with mixer on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Add the vanilla and hazelnut extract and beat Next add the Nutella and mix until batter is smooth.
- 2. Split the flour mixture in half and add one half. Mix well then add in the milk. Beat well and then add the second half of the flour mixture. Add in the M&Ms and mix until they are well incorporated. Chill the dough for at least 15 minutes before baking.
- 3. When you are ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Take a tablespoon of cookie dough and roll it into a ball. Place on baking sheets and gently press down on the dough ball. I used the bottom of a glass.
- 4. Bake cookies for 10-11 minutes or until soft, but starting to set. Do not over cook. Remove cookies from the oven and let cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!