Baked Haddock And SeafoodFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1 lb haddock fillets, cut into 6 pieces shopping list
- 4 oz bay (small) scallops shopping list
- 12 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- ½ cup white wine shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- ¼ cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- ½ tsp black pepper shopping list
- Zest of ½ lemon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375F, line a roasting pan with parchment.
- Lay fish fillets in a single layer on the bottom of the dish, then top with scallops and shrimp.
- Pour the white wine and lemon juice overtop of the seafood.
- In a bowl, toss butter, cracker crumbs, garlic powder, black pepper and lemon zest.
- Sprinkle over the seafood.
- Bake 15 minutes, then turn the broiler to HI and broil 2 minutes, until browned.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
I made this for dinner tonight....it came out awesome...thank you for sharing !!!mbouchersr in Lewiston loved it
Comfort Foods770 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
Original Recipes143 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members