Skillet CookiesFrom doreenfish 2 years ago
- 1 c butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg 8 ounce chopped dates shopping list
- 1 lg egg shopping list
- 3 c crisp rice cereal shopping list
- 1 c flaked coconut shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped maraschino cherries shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 c flaked coconut for rolling shopping list
How to make it
- n a 10 inch skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in sugar and dates. Remove from heat. Stir in egg. Return to heat and continue cooking over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full boil.. Cook for 4 – 6 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in rice cereal and flaked coconut, cherries and vanilla until well moistened. Let stand 10 minutes. Shape into 1 inch balls and roll into coconut.
- Makes 5 dozen
The Cookdoreenfish Thessalon, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!