Broccolini with mozzarella lemon and anchovyFrom redfaced 9 years ago
- 1 lemon shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp sugar shopping list
- 200g tenderstem broccoli shopping list
- 300g mozzarella shopping list
- 8 anchovy fillets shopping list
- 2 tbs extra virgin shopping list
- 10 mint leaves shopping list
- 10 flat leaf parsley leaves shopping list
- 10 celery leaves shopping list
- Freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 red chilli thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and thinly slice the lemon (thinner the better) place on a plate and sprinkle with the salt and sugar. Leave for 20 minutes or more.
- Steam broccoli over hot water for a few minutes only. Rinse in cold water to stop cooking.
- Arrange broccoli on serving plate with chunks of mozzarella.
- Mash anchovy in olive oil and mix with lemon slices and chopped herbs. Sprinkle over broccoli.
- Finish dish with black pepper and chilli.
- Remember to eat the lemons!
The Cookredfaced London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!