SpinachFrom Yinhomemade 1 year ago
How to make it
- If you do not like the chewy fibre spinach stems, you can strip off the fibre from the stems. You will get softer and not so chewy stems.
- Simple Stir fry Cooking method :
- 1. Heat up your wok/skillet with cooking oil.
- 2. Once oil is hot, place in garlic and sauté (optional, if you do not like garlic then skip this step)
- 3. Once garlic browned, add in spinach stems then spinach leaves and stir fry for a few minutes and add in some water and simmer for a while until veggie soft.
- 4. Add in seasoning salt to your liking, dish up and serve.
- You can opt to add in dried shrimps and chili if you like it spicy.
- Soup Cooking method – 3 simple steps:
- 1. Reheat your chicken/veggie broth in a pot.
- 2. Once broth boiled add in spinach and let it boil for a few minutes
- 3. Add in seasoning to your liking, salt, garlic oil. Once the veggie is soft then ready for serving!
- You can optionally add in fish balls, or tofu into the soup.
The CookYinhomemade North Shore City, New Zealand
- Not added to any groups yet!