Paleo Creamed SpinachFrom way2nrml 5 years ago
How to make it
- Thaw the spinach completely in a colander over the sink, and using your hands, squeeze out all remaining liquid.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the coconut milk and 2 teaspoons of the minced garlic.
- Whisk in the 1/2 tsp. coconut flour until slightly simmering. Remove from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat, and add shallot, remaining garlic and paprika.
- Cook until shallots are just translucent, being careful not to burn the shallots or garlic.
- Add spinach and coconut cream sauce, and simmer until everything is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookway2nrml Raleigh, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!