Smokey Chicken, Black Olive, And Mushroom PastaFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 1 smoked chicken meat or chicken breast, chopped(about 1- 1 1/2 cups) shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 to 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 pound sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup smoked gouda cheese shopping list
- ¼ cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 3 oz. cream cheese softened shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives shopping list
- dash salt and pepper shopping list
- dash creole seasoning shopping list
- dash fresh or dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta or favorite pasta, cooked according to package directions and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and place in large bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook 2 to 3 minutes over med/ low heat.
- Stir in garlic , green onions, and bell pepper and cook 2 minutes on medium to medium high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low, and stir in broth, cook for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer and stir in white wine, cream cheese, and sour cream, cook for another 2minutes.
- Stir in chicken , black olives, half and half, gouda, and cook 1 minute or until cheese is melted.
- Season with Creole spice, salt and pepper, and parsley
- Serve on top of fresh cooked pasta.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!