Magic Baked-on FrostingFrom jaie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Bake cake as you normally would.
- Set oven at 375 degrees.
- In the meantime, combine sugar, coconut, salt, Crisco and cream in a small saucepan.
- Cook and stir until sugar melts.
- When cake comes out of the oven, spread onto top of the warm cake.
- Bake at 375 degres for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned.
- The topping melts right on the cake and tah-dah....instantly frosted!
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!