Asian Glazed Chicken DrumsticksFrom canesgirl1186 1 year ago
- 2 1/2 - 3lbs chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 4 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp honey shopping list
- 3/4 tsp salt shopping list
- cracked pepper shopping list
- 4 tbsp Thai chili sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 3 - 4 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp ground ginger shopping list
- 1 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 2 shakes worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- In a large air-tight container, whisk together all ingredients but the chicken. Let sit for 10 - 15 minutes to let flavors combine. Add chicken and refrigerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375. For easy clean-up, cover cookie sheet with tin foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Using tongs, place all drumsticks on the baking sheet, reserving marinade. Bake for 7 minutes, baste with marinade. Every 7 - 10 minutes from there after, rotate drumsticks and baste. Depending on size of the drumsticks, the cooking process will take around 40 - 45 minutes. Just remember to baste and rotate drumsticks!
- Remove from oven, let cool slightly and serve with PLENTY of napkins.
- I served this with my roasted brussel sprouts (see profile). Absolutely wonderful!
The Cookcanesgirl1186 Kendall West, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!