Banana Bundt BreadFrom joe1155 4 years ago
- 1 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1.5 large very ripe bananas shopping list
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 Tbsp milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Butter and flour a 4 cup cake pan.
- Mash the bananas and add the vanilla extract, yogurt and milk. Set aside.
- In a bowl combine baking soda, salt and the flour and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Put the sugar and butter in a large bowl and beat with a mixer or by hand until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time. Beat for about 1 minute each.
- Add the banana mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Add the flour and beat about 2 minutes. Mix thoroughly and scrape down the sides a couple of times while mixing.
- Stir in the nuts with a spoon.
- Pour the batter into the pan.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. Test with a long wooden skewer to see if it is done. Cool on a rack in the pan about 30 minutes, Using a thin spatula or knife, loosen the cake CAREFULLY and remove from the pan See Photo. Cool the cake completely on the rack.
- This cake is very soft and slices more easily when it is completely cool. I used a serrated knife to slice it.
The Cookjoe1155 Munchen, DE
- Not added to any groups yet!