Macadamia Nut White Chocolate CookiesFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate morsels shopping list
- 7 ounces macadamia nuts chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Beat butter until fluffy then gradually add sugars beating well.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine dry ingredients and gradually add to butter mixture.
- Gently stir in morsels and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
People Who Like This Dish 37
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
MMM. i I gotta make them!cyates798 in Odessa loved it
These are my absolute all-time favorite cookie!! I can't wait to try them instead of always buying them (of course, I'll eat more, won't I?)chatombreux in Gloucester City loved it
Yummy thanks, Chef!! :)5 * * * * *lanacountry in Macon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!