Potato PieFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add remaining cheeses and salt then pour over potato crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Sounds sooooo good for Breakfast especially!! Yummmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I made this last night and it is really really good! Thanksbutterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food82 members
Comfort Foods769 members
The Breakfast Club436 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen84 members
Southern Cooks552 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members