Potato PieFrom tnacndn 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine potatoes, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- Press into the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- In a bowl, beat eggs and milk.
- Add remaining cheeses and salt then pour over potato crust.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating4 people
Sounds sooooo good for Breakfast especially!! Yummmmshirleyoma in Cove loved it
I made this last night and it is really really good! Thanksbutterflybisnotch in Chattanooga loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Comfort Foods775 members
The Breakfast Club442 members
Southern Essentials226 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks561 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Fall Dishes39 members
Easy Tastebud Delights43 members