Baked Turkey WingsFrom pkusmc 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Rinse the wings and pat dry with a paper towel
- Generously coat the wings with Old Bay seasoning, top and bottom
- Heat the oil in a skillet on medium high until it starts to smoke slightly
- Fry the wings in the oil, turning often, until the entire wing is golden brown and crispy. About 5 minutes per wing. My pan only fits two wings at a time, so do it in two batches, and add more oil if necessary to keep about 1/8 inch in the pan. And be warned, these wings will pop in that oil! I have the red oil burn freckles all over my arms as proof! Use a splatter shield if you have one.
- Transfer the wings to a shallow baking dish or cookie sheet sprayed with non stick spray
- Cook for 1 hour
- I served them with cole slaw and smashed garlic potatoes with a creamy bella and celery gravy
The Cookpkusmc Worcester, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!