Chicken Chip BakeFrom sweetwords 9 years ago
- 2 cups cooked chicken shopping list
- (Opt. - small pinch of whatever spice you prefer, such as poultry seasoning, Cavender's, lemon pepper, etc.) shopping list
- 2 cups diced or minced celery shopping list
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing shopping list
- 1/3 cup almond slivers shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon onion shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 oz. grated cheddar shopping list
- 1 cup crushed plain potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 425.
- Rub seasoning (if using) into chicken.
- Combine chicken with rest of ingredients except cheese and chips.
- Pile lightly in 8" dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and chips.
- Bake 20 minutes.