Stuffed Pasta Shells W Tomato SauceFrom oliviajasonkim 4 years ago
- 1 box large pasta shells shopping list
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce (or 1 can diced tomatoes) shopping list
- 1 12oz package ricotta cheese (or feta cheese) shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (optional) shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta shells as directed on box.
- Combine all of the cheese ingredients in a food processor except for 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
- Stuff the pasta shells with approximately 1 tablespoon each of the cheese mixture.
- Pour half of the spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a glass baking dish. Arrange the stuffed pasta shells in the dish (single layer). Pour remaining sauce over shells (optional). Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese over the shells.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake at 350 degree for 30 minutes.
The Cookoliviajasonkim Madison, Wisconsin
- Not added to any groups yet!