Red Pepper HummasFrom cheffiona 2 years ago
- 1 can (19 ounces) chickpeas or garbanzos, drained, rinsed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon loive or vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 cup drained roasted red bell peppers (from a jar) is ok shopping list
- Chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- Pita chips shopping list
How to make it
- In food processpr place chick peas/ or garbanzos, lemon juice, oil, garlic, cover,process 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth. Add roasted peppers, process 30 to 60 seconds or until peppers are finely chopped. Place in serving bowl, cover , refigerate until ready to serve.
The Cookcheffiona Las Vegas, Nevada
- Not added to any groups yet!