Chocolate Chip PieFrom fizzle3nat 5 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep-dish pie shell shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 c. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar shopping list
- Good pinch salt shopping list
- 3/4 c. (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts shopping list
- sweetened whipped cream and/or ice cream, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Beat eggs in large mixer bowl on high speed until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt. Beat in butter and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts. Spoon into pie shell.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted halfway between edge and center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm with ice cream and/or whipped cream, if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfizzle3nat Waterville, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!