Wafu DressingFrom sosousme 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or other neutral veggie oil) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ground sesame seeds (use your spice blender, or coffee grinder after you clean it out) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything together in a bowl. Whisk well. Use sparingly on salad. Refrigerate any unused portions.
- LindySez: Don't burn your cashews like those in the picture. Make sure you either put them in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or so, or heat some oil in a saute pan and fry them over medium heat. Dry pan frying only leaves them looking like these, but still really raw. (Unless you use a really low heat and take the time to stand over them and watch them)
The Cooksosousme Santa Rosa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!